Sunday, November 18, 2007

So not a good blogger

I know I am failing at my November challenge to blog every day but I am just too busy! Yesterday Caitey had a swim meet and it was crazy as she had to be there at 6:30. After the meet I took her and Brooks to the mall and got some ideas for Christmas for Caity. She is 12 and is all about clothes this year. Well, that and the Wii! I think this will be the first time since she was born that I wont be buying her a baby doll (of some kind), for Christmas. Sniff sniff....It is kind of sad to me. My little girl isn't so little anymore. Now it is all about Abercrombie and Aeropostile and American Eagle and what's that other store? The one that is pitch black inside with music blasting? Whatever, I guess I am getting old. lol Brooks of course still wants toys. He is all about Legos and Playmobil and anything Star Wars. He is so easy. Mikey on the other hand is very difficult. He wants expensive game systems and expensive clothes and of course the requisite cell phone that every tween/teen wants. Oh my. To go back to the days when they were happy with whatever Santa left under the tree.

Anyho, today we went to Sams Club and Circuit city and Best Buy. Looking for a Wii. No such luck. Tomorrow is another day. Oh well. I have to stop worrying about it. I have a math test on Tuesday that I am studying for and just about ready to rip my hair out over. Who the hell came up with imaginary numbers and why the hell do we need them? I mean, come on!

1 comment:

Leeann said...

Nic,

I'm sorry you didn't come up with a Wii. I thought of you today and hoped you had scored one.

On the days you don't feel like posting, have one of your kids write a sentence or two. Or just sign on and post a picture real quick or something.

You can do it!

Leeann