Monday, November 12, 2007

Because I am very busy while interestingly enough lazy, I plan my 2 week menu before I do my shopping. It is the only way I can ensure that a. my family will actually have food to eat every day and b. I have a plan for dinner because honestly, I hate planning meals. I don't mind cooking; I love to eat, I just hate, I mean I absolutely despise, deciding that day what I am going to cook. I don't know. It is just too much pressure I guess. So, I sit down every payday and write out a 14 day meal plan. Following the lead of my good friend Leeann and the amazing Laura at Organizedjunkie.com, I will try to post my weekly menu each Monday. Now you will see just how lucky my family is. haha!




Monday: Spaghetti & meatballs, zuccini
Tuesday: Hot turkey sandwiches, fries
Wednesday: Meat loaf, mashed potatoes, green beans
Thursday: grilled cheese sandwiches, homemade turkey soup
Friday: going out!!

2 comments:

Leeann said...

Your menu sounds great! I would happily eat at your house every day this week.

Welcome to Menu Plan Monday!

Leeann
(who feels famous thanks to your blog mention!)

Veronica Foale said...

I love the idea of doing a menu plan. I hate hate hate trying to decide what to have for dinner. I hate asking my Spouse what he wants only to be told 'whatever'. ARGHHHH

So doing a menu plan sounds great, now just to get organised....