Monday, November 12, 2007

I have arrived!

Well, sort of. See, I have been thinking about this whole blog phenomenon for awhile now. I enjoy reading what other people have to ramble on about. Delving into their little corner of the world, spying on their lives. With their permission of course. So I have tossed around the idea of having a blog of my own. Not that I think I am particularly interesting, (I am) or that anyone will actually want to read about my life (what? Are you kidding? Of course they will). I guess I like the idea of having a captive audience, who wont talk back or interrupt me when I am rambling on about some topic that I deem to be important. I also love the idea of being able to look back on my life via the many years of archived blog posts. (haha we'll see how long this lasts).

So, I guess to get started, I should give you a little history. My name is Nicole (Nic) and I am married to a wonderful man who I love dearly and three great kids. I live in South Central PA and have recently gone back to college. I am sure that will be fodder for many posts. Me complaining about professors, course work, (math), etc.



Here I am with my beautiful daughter Caitlyn.



2 comments:

Leeann said...

Well Nic, you little stinker! Good for you, joining to blogging world. It is a lot of fun and a great way to keep a record of your life.
I invite you to join the NaBloPoMo challenge with Gina and I. All you have to do is a post every day remaining in November. It's a good way to get into the swing of things.

Again, welcome!

Leeann

Gina said...

Whoa!! How did I miss this? I'm so excited to have another blogging OML friend. I had no idea you were doing this.. then I looked at my email and realized I haven't been reading it since about the tenth so it makes sense that I'm in the dark. Doh.