Friday, November 30, 2007

Pregnant

OK, so I know this is quite out of character for me. I can barely post once a day but yet today I am posting twice. How about that?? So, back to the reason for my post. Did you ever dream you were pregnant? Well I did last night. It was so real. I can vividly (still) remember in my dream feeling the baby, and how I "felt" about it all. The bump growing, the emotions attached to it. The joy and the fear of it all. It was really quite amazing. SO I am not actually pregnant but was in my dream. What do you think that means? Hmmm???

4 comments:

Leeann said...

I think you are still hoping. And I'm glad you are. I hope there is another child in your future, whether biologically yours or not.

Hugs,

Leeann

nicrogers said...

Thanks Leeann. I hope so too.

Gina said...

Nic, I have had dreams like this and for me they were exciting and disturbing. I walked around for days remembering that feeling. I hope you get to feel it again soon.

creative kerfuffle said...

the last time i had a dream i was pregnant was 11 years ago--and i was : )
(i saw your comment on my blog so i thought i'd come check your's out)
Creative Kerfuffle