Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

So my good friend Gina Tagged me for this random meme so I will go ahead and do it since I love Gina so much.

Here are the rules:- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven Random Facts About Me!

1. I love to watch sad movies that make me cry. I guess it relieves pent up tension or something because I almost always feel better afterwards.

2. One of my favorite "Me" things to do is to get a glass of wine or a hot cup of coffee and take a long hot bubble bath in the jacuzzi tub. I always bring a book in with me as well. So relaxing!

3. I talk to myself. I often answer myself as well. I guess you could say I hold conversations with myself. I know, sad isn't it?

4. I love to go to the beach during the summer. I could pack up a chair, umbrella, cooler and a book and my ipod and spend the entire day at the beach. Pure bliss! The hotter the better!

5. I would like to adopt a baby someday.

6. We have mice. Not pets, uninvited guests, that the two cats and the dog do nothing about. I have no idea why we keep them around.(the cats and the dog that is....I know why we keep the mice around, we are powerless over them).

7. I would rather cuddle than kiss.

OK. so I know I am supposed to tag people but since I just did that with the Christmas Hooplah thingy, I am going to skip this part. Get over it people! And count your blessings that I didn't tag you!

No comments: