Monday, December 3, 2007

Menu Plan Monday


This week is going to be a doozie. There is so much going on. I have finals next week so I will be studying (in between classes) this week. Also, basketball starts tonight so more running. Now 4 days a week. Oh fun! :) SO I am going to try to keep the meals simple since I just wont have time to do a lot of cooking.


Monday: Chicken Parm. zuccini (we have some sort of spaghetti every monday)

Tuesday: Cheesy beef bake (carried over from last week), spinach

Wednesday: Beef roast, mashed potatoes, slaw

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Chicken and rice bake, spinach

Saturday: Going to a party :)

Sunday: Cramming for my math final so it's all up to Mike!

1 comment:

Wide Lawns said...

I wish I could have had some of your chicken parm tonight. I love chicken parm! I wish I could make menus for the whole week like that. I aspire to one day do that. I had stir fried vegetables and orange chicken for dinner. Homemade though, not takeout.