Sunday, June 1, 2008

Menu Plan Monday, etc.

Another busy week but I am starting to see the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.

This week is the kids last week of school. Which I usually am really excited about. This year however, I am a little bummed about it. I am not ready for them to be home all day long every day for the next couple of months. It isn't as if I don't love them, or even enjoy their company. No, the problem is they are little pains in the asses lately. Well, actually, Brooks is still fairly decent but the other two, TEENAGERS, they are a royal pain in the ass! They pretty much fight constantly. So I am not really looking forward to that.

Anyway, this week Mike is going to Vegas for *work*. Um, ok. Whatever. lol I have field day on Monday and a volunteer luncheon. Tuesday I think I am free. Wed. is the end of year swim party and picnic and I have a lot of running around and setting up and cleaning up, etc. for that. But it is a fun day so I am looking forward to it. Assuming of course it doesn't rain. Which it probably will. Usually does every year. The rain date is Thursday. If we have to have it on Thursday, I will have a problem because Brooks has try outs for the travel soccer team. Sigh. Then Friday we are leaving for a camping weekend. SO I need to shop and pack for that.

Needless to say, I will be busy this week. And since Mike wont be here, we are eating easy easy meals.

Monday: Spaghetti and zucchini
Tuesday: probably leftover spaghetti and a salad
Wed: picnic-hamburgers and hot dogs
Thursday: Chicken and salad
Friday: camping so burgers and potato salad
Saturday: teryaki chicken or pork, corn and potatoes
Sunday: mountain pies(pizza, tuna melts, etc.)


Have a great week everyone!

No comments: