Thursday, April 24, 2008

I impress myself.

I made the best dinner tonight. Of course the boys turned their noses up at it since it looked like rice, but it was delicious. Anyway, I was in a big hurry because we had baseball at 5:30. I had some chicken breasts out so I sliced them up and cooked them in a little olive oil and garlic. I also added some sliced mushrooms and chopped tomatoes, a couple spring onions and some fresh basil and a tbsp or butter towards the end. While it was cooking I brought some water to boil and cooked orzo. When the orzo was done, I just spooned the chicken over the orzo. I also added some fresh grated Parmesan cheese. It was sooooo gooood! OMG! I totally hit a home run. I should have went all Pioneer woman on you and took some pictures. Maybe next time. But take my word for it, yummo!

1 comment:

Leeann said...

Okay, that sounds really, really freaking good. Super good! I want some. lol

Leeann