Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully, you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve like I did. Surrounded by friends and family and lots of seafood and alcohol. What more could a girl ask for? Oh yea, and chocolate too!

Today is the first day of the Blog 365 challenge. We shall see if I can actually do it. You know, post every day in 2008. If I was a betting gal, I would bet that I will not be able to post every day but ya just never know.

So today we got up really late and decided to go to the movies. We saw Wil Smiths new movie "I am Legand" and it was pretty good. My 14 year old thought it was a little boring. My husband thought that they should have spent more time showing how the virus spread. I agree. It was good but it could have been better.

Then we all came home and played a little guitar hero and made some leftovers for dinner. Overall a very lazy and relaxing day. I needed that as I am nursing a hangover from last night.

Tomorrow the kiddos head back to school and the husband goes back to work. I am looking forward to them all being out of the house and me getting a little peace and quiet. I feel like I am getting a cold so not sure how well I will be feeling but hopefully, I will be up for taking down the tree and putting the Christmas stuff away. I really feel that this season went sooo fast. It seems we just started shopping and decorating and now it is all over. It is kind of anti-climatic ya know? I also want to put my pictures on the computer and post some of them here. So check back tomorrow and see if I can do it...Post every day. Place your bets on how long I last. haha!

1 comment:

Leeann said...

You are braver than I am. I didn't think I would be able to make it posting every day. Too stressful for me but good luck to you!!

Have you come over and joined in my contest? I think not! Get your butt over there, Nic. I just gave you something to post about!

Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com