Thursday, January 3, 2008

Stuff

So tell me, what makes Iowa and New Hampshire and I don't know, whoever else does this whole caucus thing such an important or relevant part of the whole election thing? I mean really, do you think there is something in the water in Iowa that makes them better able to say who should run for president? I just don't get it. Personally, I am praying that Clinton doesn't win. For one thing, she is not NOT the candidate with the most experience. Despite the fact that she SAYS she is. Also, she is a liar. OK, that probably makes her a better politician. But how many time did she says he wasn't going to run for president? I mean, really. She said it like 9,240,450,000 times. I know, because I counted! She was so devoted to New York. Yea right. Liar! And Obama. Now there is a man with a lot to say. Sorry. I am not buying it. I do not think he is prepared to run the country and frankly, it scares the piss out of me to think that a Dem, any Dem, may get elected and will want to 1. pull out of Iraq immediately. OK now I admit I would love for this war to be over. I don't like it any more than anyone else but pulling out before the job is done is just dumb. DUMB! and 2. Universal health care. Really dumb idea. DUMB. Just talk to a Canadian. Nuf said.

On to lighter stuff. Head over to my pal Leeanns site. She is running a contest and the prize is awesome, great, fantastic!!! SO go on, do it. You wont regret it. Promise!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Let the games begin!!!

This will be the third presidential election you and I have debated our way through.. although I have a feeling we aren't much more than a half a page apart this time. The whole field of potential candidates scares the hell out of me.

nicrogers said...

Yea, I agree there are not any great choices out there. But some of them are down right scary!