Monday, January 14, 2008

It's Monday!

You know what that means????

Now that the spring semester has started, I am going to try to either keep Tue and TH easy or do crock pot meals. In the past on school days, I frequently did easy meals. Like gourmet hot dogs (hot dogs wrapped in a crescent roll). Or cheeseburgers. Now don't get me wrong, those items will appear on my menu again, but I am attempting to make more meals from scratch and trying to not feed my family the (evil) processed foods. Paying more attention to what we are eating. It's all about baby steps though. I wouldn't want them (the family) to go into shock or anything. So here is the menu for the next 10 days.
Monday: Spaghetti with Italian sausage and salad
Tuesday: Crock pot roast chicken, mashed potatoes, spinach
Wednesday: Chicken noodle soup(made from leftover chicken) grilled cheese
Thursday: Pot roast in crock pot, slaw, potatoes
Friday: Homemade pizza(anyone have a good dough recipe that can be made in a bread machine)?
Saturday: Wedding
Sunday: dinner at mom and dads house
Monday: Chicken Parmesan, zuccini
Tuesday: Pork and sour kraut in crock pot, mashed potatoes, beans
Wednesday: Coq au Vin alla Italiana, with egg noodles and spinach


No comments: