Monday, December 8, 2008

How many days until Christmas?

Am I the only one feeling like this month is just flying by? Holy crap! Just 16 days until Christmas! That is just a little bit more than two weeks! Are you ready? I am kind of ready. The halls are decked and most of my shopping is done. I need to do some baking and wrapping sill but for the most part I am feeling pretty confident I will have it all done in time, without feeling like I am in the middle of a hurry up frenzy.

So, on to more important stuff...

Menu Plan Monday! Exciting right?

Monday: Chicken parm
Tuesday: hot dogs, mac and cheese, sugar beans
Wed: chicken tacos, red beans and rice
Thursday: meat loaf, mashed potatoes
friday: homemade pizza
Saturday: tomato soup and grilled cheese
Sunday: Who the heck knows?

2 comments:

Tami said...

Wow! We just had tomato soup and grilled cheese tonight for dinner! Great minds think alike!

CarolinaMomOf5 said...

No! I'm not ready either! The month is going by too fast for me. November flew by too. What gives?!