Monday, December 22, 2008

Crazy dreams and a menu

My friend Kathy keeps emailing me to tell me all about these crazy dreams she has been having about me lately. They are very strange dreams that make no sense to her or me. So in response, I have been having some crazy dreams of my own the last couple of nights. They are very strange and wake me up several times through the night. I cant actually remember anything of them except that our cat apparently was sick in one of them and shrunk down to the size of that darned hamster here

(which thanks to Leeann, I can't get out of my head).




Monday: Cheeseburgers, fries
Tuesday: Spaghetti, meat sauce
Wed:Shrimp, crab melt aways,potato skins, veggies and dip(Christmas eve finger food)
Thursday: Christmas day-we will be going to Baltimore
Friday: leftovers
Saturday: going to a wedding
Sunday: Party in Baltimore(husbands side of the family)



2 comments:

Leeann said...

See? Just reading the words "Hamster on a Piano" now has that song firmly entrenched in my head for yet another day. A pox on you! lol

Leeann

nicrogers said...

Yea, thanks a million! lol I spent the weekend cleaning and putting new furniture in Mikey and Brooks bedrooms and I heard that song all weekend long. Well that and another one which I will post for you so that you too may have the great joy of hearing these obnoxious songs dancing through your head! lol