Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Menu Plan Monday....er Tuesday...

Once again I neglected to post this on a Monday but oh well. What the heck. Better late than never.

Monday: Homemade spaghetti and meatballs (prepared in crock pot) and zucchini
Tuesday: Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, green beans
Wed: Pioneer woman enchiladas and red beans and rice
Thursday: pretzel sandwiches from school fundraiser, soup
Friday: homemade pizza
Saturday: steak n shrimp, baked potatoes and salad
Sunday: balsamic chicken, cous cous, spinach

4 comments:

Leeann said...

Your menu sounds so much better than mine.

I am already off mine. I forgot I had bought some Pork Butt (Ha! Ha! She said butt. Ha!) so I made shredded pork sandwiches for dinner. They were super yummy. I swear that is the easiest meal ever.

Working every day left this week. Plus soccer Wed, Kate back to school night Thursday and Kate confirmation Friday. This week is gonna kick my ass!

Leeann

nicrogers said...

Yum, love pulled pork. Actually though, I like chicken cooked that way better. I like pork roast with sour kraut. Yum. Did you make it in the crock pot?

They just changed soccer practice to starting at 5:30 instead of 6:00. Caitey has swimming from 4-5:30 t, Th, and Fri. Brooks has soccer 5:30 T and Th. Now how do I get to both at the same time? Thank god for car pulls! Or is that car pools? Gad! Can you tell I have had a glass of wine? lol

Gina said...

I love chicken fried steak but no one in my house will eat it.

nicrogers said...

Gina, I cheat and buy the frozen ones from Sams club. And it is pretty darn tasty. My kids love it.