Sunday, September 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!

I know, I know...It has been awhile since I posted my menu. Not because I have not been making a menu. Yea, I have to make one or else I totally will end up serving hot dogs every night or will order out. Seriously. I have to have a menu to stay on track. But lately it has been just boring. Well, it is always somewhat boring. I am quite frankly, sick of cooking, sick of planning meals. In fact, nothing really tastes very good to me. But of course I still manage to eat just fine thankyouverymuch. So anyway, here ya go. In all its glory!



Monday: Crock pot chicken, corn, potatoes, green beans

Tuesday: chicken soup(from leftover chicken) and grilled cheese (unless it is freaking hot, then, I don't know)

Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner-french toast, bacon-peaches

Thursday: teriyaki chicken, rice, salad

Friday: homemade pizza




No comments: