Monday, March 17, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I am on spring break this week and have high hopes that I will be motivated enough to complete a long and daunting list of jobs around the house that HAVE GOT TO BE DONE. Such as cleaning my kitchen cabinets and under the sinks in all bathrooms. Not to mention all the other de-cluttering and just, deep-cleaning that needs to be done. Curtains to be washed, floors to be scrubbed, carpet to be shampooed, etc. So fingers crossed that I will actually make myself do what needs to be done when all I really want to do is catch up on trashy novels and Tivo programs. :) So I did plan a menu this week. Even though last week it appeared that I was on strike, my family did get actual home cooked meals every night. I just didn't plan them ahead of time. Oh well, they all survived. Planning ahead of time does make life a lot easier though. So here you go. Enjoy!


Monday: Traditional St. Patty's Day Dinner-Corn beef and cabbage with boiled potatoes and soda bread.
Tuesday: Spaghetti and leftover chicken, spinach salad
Wednesday: Chicken burritos, red beans and rice
Thursday: leftovers (clean out the frig)
Friday: Good Friday seafood dinner-steamed shrimp, fried clam strips, seasoned home fries
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Easter Dinner at my cousins. We are bringing deviled eggs

Have a great week everyone!



No comments: