Monday, February 16, 2009

A menu on a Monday.

I have no idea what I am going to do for meals this week. I can't find my menu that I made up last week before I went grocery shopping. How pathetic is that? lol So I guess I will figure it out right now. Hmmmm...

Monday: we always have some sort of spaghetti on Monday. So....Spaghetti
Tuesday: pork roast, sour kraut, spinach, mashed potatoes
Wed: hot dogs/brats with sour kraut, sugar beans
Thursday: some sort of take out
Friday: pizza for kids-mike and I have our monthly traveling dinner party
Sat: Steak, baked potatoes, salad
Sunday: friends coming for dinner. Maybe artichoke chicken. (unless I come up with something better. Any suggestions???).

So that's about it. I have a busy week with school. My lab practical is Thursday and I am nervous. I am not sure I will ever remember all of the stuff we need to know for this exam. The histology is driving me crazy. I don't even know why I need to be able to identify the type of tissue and what it does based on a slide of the cells. Whats up with that?

No comments: