Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Six secrets/six tags...

Gina tagged me and this meme is all about secrets. Actually, it is six secrets. I am supposed to divulge six secrets about myself then tag six people to do the same. Anyway, I figured what the heck? Actually though, I think this may be more difficult than it looks because I am not sure there are many secrets about myself that most everyone or at least someone who reads my blog doesn't already know about me. But I will give it a shot!

1. I take a bubble bath in my great big jacuzzi tub almost every night. I am sure I am using up way more than my share of the worlds water and my carbon footprint is probably huge, but I don't care. It is what keeps me grounded. And really, really clean.

2. I would like to have another baby or adopt one in the near future.

3. Tonight when I made dinner, I substituted beef with venison. What they don't know wont hurt them. All though in all honesty, I am the only one that really cares. They all like venison!

4. My room is a mess. There are two baskets of clean clothes that need to be put away, it has not been dusted in two weeks and there is a bin with summer clothes still sitting in the corner next to the treadmill which has clothes that need to be hung up in the closet. hanging on it. A mess.

5. I love a quickie!

6. Reading fiction is my favorite activity to just relax and chill out. It is an escape.

So I know I am supposed to tag 6 people but instead, I am going to allow you dear reader to decide if you want to participate or not. No pressure!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Bubble baths and quickies... Your secrets are way more interesting than mine!

Tami said...

I found your blog when I searched for Diana Gabaldon. I was so glad to find someone who loves Jamie & Claire in addition to your secrets being so close to mine! ~Tami