Monday, May 5, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Blah blah blah.......

I don't have time to cook anything fabulous this week. I am way too busy.

Tonight we had soccer and scouts, tomorrow miraculously enough we have nothing. But I do have to go to school and I have to study for finals. Wednesday we have a baseball game and a PTO meeting. I am president so I should probably go...Which is a dilemma since I have yet to figure out how to be in two places at one time. Thursday is finals day. Yuck! But yea because then I will be free for the summer! Can you say yahoo? Yes? Well I say it louder. Yahoo!!! I also have a parent teacher conference that day and Mikey's Confirmation rehearsal. Ok So Friday I will be cooking a turkey and a ham and lasagna and I plan to try to clean this house up a bit since we are having a confirmation party on Saturday. That brings me to Saturday. That is Mikey's confirmation. But also Brooks has a soccer game and then a baseball game. Oh good lord. I cant handle all of this. If he doesn't go to his baseball game, they may need to forfeit. Since a couple other kids also cant be there. I think one of the coaches are going to probably pick him up and take him to the game. Which means he will miss the confirmation. After the confirmation we are having the party. Then Sunday, well Sunday is Mothers day and it is also Catie's 13th birthday. SO I am planning to stay at home on Sunday. We will celebrate Catie's birthday and I guess mothers day at home. I will have to celebrate with my mom on Saturday when they are up for the party. I just cant see myself driving to another state to visit after this week. I need the break!

So, my meals are going to be...I don't know...Basic? Simple? Whatever.

So, here ya go!

Monday: Spaghetti and meat sauce
Tuesday: Chicken in crock pot, mashed potatoes etc...
Wed: leftover spaghetti and chicken soup. (yea I know, sounds gross together)
Thursday: pork chops, scalloped potatoes
Friday: pizza
Saturday: you know...turkey, ham, lasagna...
Sunday: leftovers baby! Its mothers day and since I'm a mother, I am not cooking.

No comments: