Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Break!

You wouldn't believe how good my house smells right now. I am making meatballs in the crockpot. Spaghetti night tonight, you know, our typical Monday night dinner. But wow, it smells wonderful!

I am impressing myself this first day of Spring Break because I have gotten so much accomplished today.

1. made 60 homemade meatballs. Froze half, other half cooking.
2. cleaned entire first floor including floors and laundry room and half of the garage.
3. submitted my financial aid forms for next year.

OK so I guess that is it but it did take me the better part of the day and really, that's enough isn't it? I plan to spend the rest of the day with my feet up reading. Reading a book for pleasure. Not a school book!

So menu for the week

Monday: Spaghetti and meatballs, salad
Tuesday: Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, spinach
Wednesday: meatball Hoagies, potato chips, sliced peaches(that we canned over the summer)
Thursday: pork chops, scalloped potatoes, spinach
Friday: fish sticks and oven fries for kids, adults going to traveling dinner party
Saturday: Homemade pizza
Sunday: Beef roast, mashed potatoes, corn, spinach

2 comments:

Gina said...

Busy, busy, busy! Isn't it nice to get a lot done like that?

Nic said...

It really is! Now I should keep the momentum going and do the upstairs today. But I probably wont. I am tired!