Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday...a day late. Sue me

OK, so I have not been blogging lately. Too much going on. Sick relatives, kids, school, midterms. It is all a little too much. I can't guarantee I will be any better in the future but oh well. Here is my menu a day late.

Monday: Spaghetti with sausage
Tuesday: Beef tips, mashed potatoes, corn
Wed: chicken in crock pot, beans, mashed potatoes or cous cous
Thursday: hot dogs, homemade mac and cheese and sugar beans
Friday: homemade pizza-cheese and pepperoni for kids, veggie for me and everything for mike
Saturday: steak, shrimp, baked potatoes, peas
Sunday: artichoke chicken, angel hair pasta, spinach (also this is Brooks 10th birthday so cake too)!


1 comment:

Gina said...

The menu looks yummy. I hope things get easier for you soon.