Sunday, October 5, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Here we go again. This week is going to be a b----h. I have midterms this week and well, lets just say I am not happy about it. Math just sucks. I just do not get it. I am awe of people who actually get math. Why can't I remember this crap? Why do the formulas not stick in my mind? OK, so we have determined that I am math deficient. Whatever.... But that does mean that meals this week are subject to change and are going to be, well, easy. Quick. Maybe even a little bit boring. What can I say? It is what it is...

Monday: Spaghetti and Italian sausage
Tuesday: manwich, oven fries
Wed: crock pot chicken, potatoes, beans
Thursday: potatoes and kelbasa
Friday: homemade pizza
Saturday: steak and shrimp (held over from last week) (again)
Sunday: going to a crab feast

Today I had a Tastefully Simple party. It was lots of fun. If you want to order anything, feel free to follow this link to place an order. It will be delivered right to you and I will get credit. Hey, pretty good right? Anyway, lots of good stuff so if you are a Tastefully Simple lover, check out their new Fall line of products. They are delish!

https://pomm.tastefullysimple.com/pomm/loginhost.aspx?pxid=167104&key=962436eb-22c0-4f18-8d99-0ca57913d84f


No comments: