Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Monday........

It is Monday and we are home. All of our travelling is for the most part, over for this summer. And while I had a great time on vacation, there is always some sort of relief to be had to have it over with. Anyone else feel that way? I mean, all of the saving and planning and packing and driving and stressing about everything sort of puts a slight damper on your vacation. And we were lucky. We didn't forget anything important, we had enough money, everyone stayed safe and no one was sick and the weather was great; so really we were very lucky. But there is still something to be said with being home. So home is where we are. I plan to spend the next few weeks alternating between relaxing by the pool, preparing for my classes to start, reading trashy novels, organizing stuff around the house, sleeping a little later, maybe painting mine and Brooks bedroom, staying up a little later, canning some fresh peaches, etc.... The list could go on and on but you get the picture. I don't want to be a complete sloth so I am going to try to mix some productive stuff in with my relaxing. Oh, and I almost forgot, I also want to start working out again. So there ya have it!

On to Menu Plan Monday....

Guess it is time to get back to a schedule of some sort for meals.

Monday: Spaghetti with meat sauce, zucchini or salad
Tuesday: Pork chops, scalloped potatoes, apple sauce, spinach
Wed: Roast beef, slaw, mashed potatoes
Thursday: manwhich, oven fries
Friday: homemade pizza
Saturday: BBQ chicken, corn on cob, spinach salad
Sunday: leftovers

No comments: