Wednesday, May 28, 2008

How does your garden grow?

Well mine is planted, whether it will actually grow or not is another post for another day. But it is all planted and that is a big move in the right direction.

I planted tomatoes, cucumbers, red bell peppers, jalepeno peppers, green bell peppers, butter squash, zuccini and cherry tomatoes. Basically all the stuff that I like to eat. I also planted a container herb garden with oregeno, basil, chives, rosemary, thyme and catnip. Gotta look out for the kitties too.

Along with the gardens, I added quite a lot of plants to my flower beds. In fact, I am out of space so I think I would like to make some more flower bed space. I may not actually get to it this year but there is a lot of space that could look a lot better if I put some flower beds and a few shrubs. I just need to come up with a plan.

So, that's about it around here. Hope your enjoying your outdoor space!

No comments: